In this course we are going to be focusing on the development of positive mind-stimulating programming. Here’s what we will be discussing:
- Two basic tenets for success
- A variety of ways people learn
- Right brains, left brains and integrated brains
- Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences
- A few memory tricks
- How to add physical exercise and an element of fun to mental exercises
If that sounds daunting, hang onto your hats, because we can’t teach you to have fun with your participants without providing fun for you in this course.
This course has been pre-approved by the NCCAP.